I Want Love Available for Download!

I can't believe what a big deal it feels like to me that I Want Love is now available on iTunes and CD Baby!

It shouldn't, I suppose, but it does. And I know Mom would be so incredibly thrilled to see her music up there, too!

The CDs are on their way, and will (oh gosh, I sure hope they will) be ready and down in Portland in time for our CD Release Party on May 4th at the gorgeous Vie De Boheme Wine Bar and Restaurant!

After so much waiting and planning, it's awesome that I finally have news to share and enough developments every week that it's easy to figure out what to say on "Website Updating Day" (formerly known as Friday)!

So next week there'll be a bunch more information about this, but for now, just the teaser....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leaving a Legacy of Music

Artists and Performers

What Happens When a Performer Doesn't Perform?